All Mounting Hardware Included!
- Universal Brackets: Bracket material is painted steel and can be mounted behind or above the shade.
- Extension Brackets: Projects the shade 1 1/8â from the mounting surface to clear obstructions. This is only available on shades smaller than 60â x 70â.
- Standard: 3 Â½â wide groover channel that contains the same fabric as the blind. Please note that for patterns where there are vertical lines, these lines will run horizontally in the valance.
- Fascia: An aluminum cassette style system that completely conceals all hardware. This is available with 3 different finishes (White, Silver, or Brown). The dimensions are 4 1/8â x 4 1/8â. The bottom of the fascia protrudes back 2 7/8â from the front of the valance.
- Straight Hem
- Decorative Hems: Choose from a variety of different styles. Each hem must be finished with either a trim or fringe color. The trim is placed directly on the edge of the scallop while the 1â fringe hangs over the edge of the scallop. Scalloped hems are approximately 4â of length to the roller shade and do not roll up in the shade. Please note that the total shade height is measured from the top of the scallop.
- Standard Corded Clutch Control: This system allows perfect positioning of the shade at any height. Pull on the cord to adjust the shade, keeping the fabric clean and undamaged. The cord color is determined by predetermined clutch and end cap color (either white, black or stainless steel). However, you may choose the stainless steel chain for any shade (this must be specified on the order)
- Standard Roll: Roll is visible in the front.
- Reverse Roll: Roll is concealed because the fabric is rolled so that it hangs off the front of the roll. This feature is not available with the Fascia Valance option.
Inside Mount: Please provide us with your exact measurements. The factory will make the necessary deductions.
Outside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of the area you want to cover. It is recommended that 3â be added to the total width to ensure full coverage.
Please be advised, the cloth to cloth measurement is 1 3/8â less for both inside and outside mount shades. For optimum light control we recommend an outside mount with overlap.
MountingMinimum Mounting Depth
No Valance/Standard Valance: 1 1/2"
Cassette Valance: 1 3/4"
Flush Mounting Depth
No Valance: 2 1/2"
Standard Valance: 3 1/4"
Cassette Valance: 3 5/8"
Size SpecificationsContinuous Cord LoopCordlessMotorized