All Mounting Hardware Included!
- Universal Brackets: Bracket material is painted steel and can be mounted behind or above the shade.
- Extension Brackets: Projects the shade 1 1/8â from the mounting surface to clear obstructions.
- Standard: 3 Â½â wide groover channel that contains the same fabric as the blind. Please note that for patterns where there are vertical lines, these lines will run horizontally in the valance.
- Standard Corded Clutch Control: This system allows perfect positioning of the shade at any height. Pull on the cord to adjust the shade, keeping the fabric clean and undamaged. The cord color is determined by predetermined clutch and end cap color (either white, black or stainless steel).
- Cordless: Easy cordless operation, a safer option for children and pets. Comes with an optional clear handle.
- Motorization: Control light and privacy with a simple click. Cordless operation makes it a safer choice for homes with children and pets.
- Standard Roll: Roll is visible in the front.
- Reverse Roll: Roll is concealed because the fabric is rolled so that it hangs off the front of the roll. This feature is not available with the Cassette Valance option.
Inside Mount: Please provide us with your exact measurements. The factory will make the necessary deductions.
Outside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of the area you want to cover. It is recommended that 3â be added to the total width to ensure full coverage.
Please be advised, the cloth to cloth measurement is 1 3/8â less for both inside and outside mount shades. For optimum light control we recommend an outside mount with overlap.
MountingMinimum Mounting Depth
No Valance/Standard Valance: 1 1/2"
Cassette Valance: 1 3/4"
Flush Mounting Depth
No Valance: 2 1/2"
Standard Valance: 3 1/4"
Cassette Valance: 3 5/8"
Size SpecificationsShade with Standard Fabric OrientationCordlessMotorized