Bali sliding panels are perfect for patio doors, wide windows, or as a room divider, as these panels slide along a smooth operating aluminum track. They’re durable and dust-resistant, and the patent-pending panel attachment design reduces light gap between panels and securely holds heavy materials.
Fabric Composition: 65% Vinyl on Fiberglass, 35% Fiberglass
UV Blockage: 86%
Color to Streetside: Same front and back
--Coordinates with Bali Solar Shades—
Solar Shades are Ideal For:
· Maintaining an outward view
o Filter and diffuse light while maintaining an outward view
o The higher the openness factor and darker the fabric, the clearer the view
· Managing Glare
o Minimize glare on televisions and home office computers
o The darker the fabric color, the better the glare control and visibility
· Blocking Damaging UV rays
o The amount of UV ray blockage is the inverse of a fabric’s openness factor (ie: a fabric with 10% openness blocks 90% of UV rays.
o Protect your furniture, carpets, artwork, etc. from fading due to harmful UV rays
· Temperature Control
o Solar fabric reduce heat transmittance, keeping rooms cooler and increasing the comfort level in your home
o The lighter the fabric, the better the temperature control
Note: Solar shades do not offer nighttime privacy as lighted interiors allow inward visibility. If complete privacy is desired, a secondary treatment is necessary.
Cleaning and Care: Solar shade fabrics are virtually maintenance free. Only periodic vacuuming and an occasional cleaning using a mild detergent, soft brushing and thorough rinsing is required. Do not completely immerse.
Pattern Alignment: Due to the pattern design or Roller, Solar, Roman and Natural shade materials, exact alignment of the pattern across panels is not possible.
Bali’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
What is Covered: This sliding panel product is warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the product provided that:
· The product was properly installed in a residential dwelling
· The product was made or assembled exclusively from Bali Window Fashions’ materials and components
· Bali’s recommendations were followed with regard to limitations and specifications
Who is Covered: The warranty extends only to you as the original purchaser of the Sliding Panel blind.
Obligations to the Consumer: The obligations of Bali are limited to the repair or replacement of parts or product found to be defective. Bali is not responsible for shipping costs or labor costs for measuring and taking the shade down or reinstalling the product. If repairs are made under this warranty, the repairs will be made with like or similar parts.
What the Warranty Does not Cover: This warranty does not cover conditions or damages caused by accidents, alterations, misuse, or failure to follow instructions for measurements, installation, cleaning or maintenance. In addition, normal wear and tear are not covered by the warranty. All fabrics can lose original intensity after long exposure to the sun. When left for extended periods in direct sunlight, plastics tend to yellow or crack. All cords will eventually wear out. Bali considers these things to be normal wear and tear and are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other written or oral warranties or obligations and liabilities.
Bali shall have no liability whatsoever for incidental or consequential damages.
· Inside Mount: Please provide us with exact window measurements, as the manufacturer will make the necessary deductions to ensure a proper fit inside of your window.
· Outside Mount: Please provide us with the exact measurements of the area you want to cover. The manufacturer recommends adding 3” to each side of the shade to ensure light control and privacy. The manufacturer will not make any deductions.
· Uncovered Window: If you want the entire window completely uncovered when the shade is open, please scroll down to the bottom of the specifications box.
Minimum Blind Width
· One-Way Draw: 18"
· Split Draw: 36"
Maximum Blind Width: 192”
Minimum Blind Height: 20”
Maximum Blind Height:
· Wand Control: 108”
· Cord Control: 144”